Landlord Repair Program
The Landlord Repair Program provides landlords with low-interest loans to make necessary health and safety repairs to their rental units.
This is a loan program with a maximum of $30,000 for a term of up to 120 months at 5% interest.
- Repairs must address Housing Quality Standards (HQS) repairs or code violations.
- 1-4 units in the building
- Landlord must commit 51% on the units in the building be occupied by tenants at 80% or under Median Income
- Landlord must agree to rent at HUD Fair Market Rents.
- Landlord Must agree to provide Tenant Data for at least 5 years or the term of the Loan.
- Loan will be secured by the property.
Intake form for Landlord Repair Program
For questions or more information, email email@example.com or call (802) 535-3555 and ask for the Homeownership Center!