Do you or someone you know need additional support at home? We have SASH Coordinators throughout the Northeast Kingdom that can help you access services, stay healthy and remain independently at home.
What is SASH?
SASH stands for Support and Services at Home. SASH coordinates the resources of social service agencies, community health providers and non-profit housing organizations to support Vermonters who choose to live independently at home.
Who does SASH serve?
SASH services older adults as well as people with special needs who receive Medicare support. SASH touches the lives of approximately 5,000 people throughout Vermont.
Benefits to SASH participants
- Improved quality of life
- Regular check-ins by caring staff
- Comprehensive health & wellness assessments
- Individualized healthy living plans
- Health coaching and access to wellness nurses
- Money savings through preventative health
- Help in planning for successful transitions, navigating long-term care options and during a crisis
- Access to health & wellness programs
- Support in self-managing medications
SASH is voluntary and free of charge.