Due to COVID-19, our offices are closed to the public. Click here for more information.

Re-Housing Recovery

The application deadline for the Re-Housing Recovery Program has passed. Thank you to all of the landlords who expressed interest, and we are excited to see the results of this program!

The Vermont Re-Housing Recovery Program is a COVID relief fund program that is aimed at getting currently vacant units back on the market. RuralEdge is currently working with 16 landlords to bring 30 units back on the housing market! 

Click Here for more Information on this Program

Sign up for our newsletter